Netscape 5 Release Info

Subject: Netscape 5 Release Info
From: Victoria Nuttle <vnuttle -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 20:45:59 PST

Figured I'd pass this on... not too much info but a nice little update
none the less. It's an article on the projected release of Netscape 5
Beta.

http://www.zdnet.com/pcweek/stories/news/0,4153,1014123,00.html

Looks like they're really working on the CSS/CSS2 functionality of it.
Maybe we can all live in a dreamworld and hope that if enough of us beta
test it and return problem reports, we can get it back sooner than
they're hoping!!!

Vickie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=