Style Sheets and Netscape 5

Subject: Style Sheets and Netscape 5
From: Victoria Nuttle <vnuttle -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 22:31:30 PST

Just figured I'd drop a note to the list... don't get too excited with
this, it's nothing more than a report of what to expect with Netscape 5.

I downloaded a very very beta version of Netscape 5, and I happily found
that cascading style sheets (the ones from RoboHelp) work perfectly even
on the beta 5.0. The release date for 5.0 is "the end of 1999", which
will probably be around Sept. of 1999 IMHO. If there seems to be enough
push for it, I wouldn't be surprised if they did an earlier release.

While this isn't help for those who immediatly are building with HTML
tools, at least you can shoot for a tentative-type schedual for when it
will be a reality.

Victoria

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=