Re: Four Questions Various Subjects (ACCESS)

Subject: Re: Four Questions Various Subjects (ACCESS)
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 09:46:56 -0500

Lisa Miller asked <Access works great with text, but I can't export to HTML
any graphics .gif or otherwise. Has anyone else had this problem or know a
workaround (or know what I might be doing wrong)?>

1) Where are you trying to put the image? (in a table, in a form, in a
report?)
You need to insert the image through the controls, and use either a bitmap
or a Windows metafile (based on my experience)
Feel free to email me off-list, and I'll try and talk you through it... I'll
be happy to post the reply to the list when we're sure it works.

-Another Lisa...

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=