Re: Why grammar, punct. etc. matters (was Re: (Zachary) tayloring)

Subject: Re: Why grammar, punct. etc. matters (was Re: (Zachary) tayloring)
From: Lenn Thompson <Lenn -dot- Thompson -at- FTG -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 10:28:17 -0500

Can we PLEASE stop this line of discussion? I'm really sick of my email
box being filled with "grammar, punct, etc." Yes, I could delete them and
I have been, but isn't this horse dead?

I think a lot of people out there just want to "hear themselves talk" and
aren't really adding anything to this discussion. Let's just leave it be.

Sick of the soapboxers...

Lenn

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=