Re: Blank Pages in Word (how?)

Subject: Re: Blank Pages in Word (how?)
From: Derk Ederveen <ederveen -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 23:15:19 PST

>I have a number of pages that require a blank backside
>(e.g. the cover page and the disclaimer page).
>Although I have inserted the pages, and they show up
>in print preview they will not print for thelife of me.

Do you use section breaks and a PostScript printer driver? Then it may
work to use a different driver, or to use hard page breaks instead.

It's a known problem that blank pages produced by odd page section
breaks show up in the Print Preview, but don't print with some
PostScript drivers.

Derk Ederveen <ederveen -at- hotmail -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=