Re: Technical Writing positions in Montreal, Quebec Canada

Subject: Re: Technical Writing positions in Montreal, Quebec Canada
From: Diane De Rooy <DEDeRooy -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 00:12:21 EST

I don't know, maybe I'm just a squink, but I don't think anyone should
advertise any job postings here unless a salary range, at least, is provided.

We take the time to read all the way through these posts, only to find no
salary information whatsoever. I consider that a waste of my time.

My opinion, of course, but if people want me to spend a few minutes of my time
considering a position, the least they could do is indicate what ball park the
salary is in.

Don't mean to offend. I just needed to stick my two-cents-worth in.

Diane

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=