Re: John Brockman

Subject: Re: John Brockman
From: Denise Fritch <dfritch -at- INTELLICORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:46:32 -0800

Alyssa,

> Does anyone have any information on John Brockman and/or his seminars? My
> officemate took a course from him in 1993 called "Writing Better Computer
> Software Documentation for Users" and really enjoyed it.

I attended the same seminar, however nearly a decade earlier in 1984. This
was my "introduction" to technical writing after landing my first tw
position. I had worked for newspapers before. It was an excellent seminar
then. I can only assume that the seminar has improved over the years.

Best,

Denise L. Fritch
Sr. Tech Writer
IntelliCorp, Inc.