Style guides

Subject: Style guides
From: fkfcarla <fkfcarla -at- GEOCITIES -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 15:05:47 -0600

Does anyone out there have any style guides or style guide templates
that I could use to build my own upon, or a place to download/purchase
some from? I'm taking charge of all the documentation at a new company,
and currently there are no standards in place.

I'd like to be able to define the look and feel of our documentation, as
well as all the production issues and how they are to be handled. I can
do it from scratch, but it'd be easier to build upon something that
already exists.

Carla Martinek
Documentation Manager
AutoMed Technologies, Inc.
Somewhere in N. Illinois
(no address or phone, as we are in transition)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=