ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Grad School and Statement of Purpose Questions

Subject: ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Grad School and Statement of Purpose Questions
From: Faith Wallis <fwallis -at- CGN -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 11:56:00 -0600

I should have been more specific:

I am applying at Illinois State University (for those who asked). It is
my alma
mater and it has one of the better writing programs that I have read
about. I also know the
people in the department since I have my bachelors from their English
department.

In addition to my writing classes, I will be: picking up seminars in
certain technical topics,
reading more about some of the specialized areas I will be writing about

(like networks and business practices), and working with my professors
and the university
to gain more exposure to these areas either through class room
experience or working
with some old friends of mine at Computer Services.

I thank all of you for your help so far and look forward to writing back
to the many people
who have written to me so far.

Thanks!
Faith Wallis