Re: printing Word outlines without body text?

Subject: Re: printing Word outlines without body text?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:25:57 -0800

I agree! I'm surprised, because I've done this many times, in every Windows
version of Word.

Save the file, then go to Outline View.
Make sure no text is displayed--just the headings. T
Delete all manual page breaks
Click the Print button on the toolbar.
Then close the file without saving it, so you don't have to replace all
those page breaks.

I just did this, and it works just fine. I don't know why but it seems that
using the Print button instead of going to File Print may make a difference.

As it happens, the online Help for "Printing an Outline" says pretty much
the same thing:

Cheers!

Maggie Secara

> From: Philomena Hoopes [SMTP:PHILA -at- MAIL -dot- VIPS -dot- COM]
>
> I'm reading this thread with some surprise, as I've had no trouble with
> printing outline heads without body text. On the other hand, I haven't
> been
> able to print the heads without page breaks between each...(sigh)...
>
> Philomena Hoopes

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=