Re: Styles for Microsoft Word

Subject: Re: Styles for Microsoft Word
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 12:38:48 -0800

Go to Format Styles and click Organizer. The box that says "in <doc name>"
lists all the styles in use in that file. You can delete from there, too.

Maggie Secara
A Compendium of Common Knowledge, 1558-1603
http://ren.dm.net

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's
so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think
she's armed." -G. Stoddart

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=