Re: 256 colours

Subject: Re: 256 colours
From: Connie Giordano <CPGLJG -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 05:20:02 EST

In Windows, one can save a bitmap to 256-colours (which, I'm pretty
sure, is the same as 8-bit). Is there anywhere--within Windows or on
the Net--where one can see the 256 colour palette that Windows uses?
I'm trying to solve an irritating and re-occurring screenshot issue.
Thanks. DB.

If you're using a graphics program such as Paint Shop Pro, you can save a
palette of colors and apply it to any screen shot. I've used this very
successfully to make sure the colors are consistent in all my graphics.

hope this helps

Connie Giordano

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=