256 colours

Subject: 256 colours
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 11:31:59 -0800

In Windows, one can save a bitmap to 256-colours (which, I'm pretty sure, is
the same as 8-bit). Is there anywhere--within Windows or on the Net--where
one can see the 256 colour palette that Windows uses? I'm trying to solve an
irritating and re-occurring screenshot issue. Thanks. DB.

---------------------------
Darren Barefoot
Technical Content Developer
1-604-904-0822 ext.112
<mailto: dbarefoot -at- mps-canada -dot- com>
<http://www.mps.com>

Meridian News!
Prolog Manager 5.0 and Prolog WebSite now shipping!! For more information
on our products call our sales department at 800-850-2660 or visit our
website www.mps.com <http://www.mps.com>.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=