Re: Standards, getting stuff done, and generally frustrating situ ation

Subject: Re: Standards, getting stuff done, and generally frustrating situ ation
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 17:23:54 -0500

From: Scott Havens [mailto:SHavens -at- ELCOTEL -dot- COM]
> My first question is: Why, in God's name, do you
> love this job?
> It sounds like you're getting screwed from every possible angle. I'd
> second Tommy Green's suggestions, and further urge you to
> fully document everything that's going on. At the very least, it could help you
> remember all the details when you're explaining the situation
> to future interviewers.

Nope. Documenting the situation may be worthwhile for other purposes, but you don't want to describe the situation in detail to interviewers. Detail is griping. OK here, and in other places where it can lead to help. Not OK in interviews.

---
Office:
mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
Home:
nax -at- execpc -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=