[Fwd: "new additions to listserv" message]

Subject: [Fwd: "new additions to listserv" message]
From: joe malone <joe -at- MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 22:58:55 -0800

For weeks... or months... I've been trying to connect to the
once-searchable archives at

http://webreview.com/wr/pub/guides/style/style.html

Nothing would happen and I'd make a note to find out what's up, but
wouldn't get around to it..

In the message "UPDATE - Friendly Faces of TECHWR-L" last Saturday I
found the address

http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/bute/52/techwr-l/

So I guess I'm back in sync. Duh.

I'm just posting this because in a thread on doc control tools, a number
of other writers mentioned to me that they were having the same trouble
finding the archives. So this is for us search-challenged writers...