Re: [Fwd: "new additions to listserv" message]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: "new additions to listserv" message]
From: Gerry Bourguignon <GBourgui -at- LAVASYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 14:25:24 -0500

> For weeks... or months... I've been trying to connect to the
> once-searchable archives at
> http://webreview.com/wr/pub/guides/style/style.html
>
> Nothing would happen and I'd make a note to find out what's up, but
> wouldn't get around to it..

I can't comment on the URL referenced above, but the URL referenced in the
footer that gets tacked on to all the techwr-l postings
(http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives.htm) takes me to a page where I
can select from 2 archive resources. The server at Oklahoma State University
has been down, but I can still connect to the supplemental archive
maintained by Cambridge Publications
(http://www.documentation.com/techwrit/techwrit-l.htm).
--
Gerry Bourguignon