Creating Catalogs on Excel

Subject: Creating Catalogs on Excel
From: Alecia Lee <alecial -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 07:12:42 PST

I'm creating a library/index for the marketing magazines at my company.
The magazines are used for marketing research. I was wondering if any of
you have any experience creating something like this in Excel 97. What
we need is a database that includes a list of the title, issue, and a
brief summary of the significant articles of each magazine.

What is the best way to approach this kind of indexing as well as make
it easy to access for the employees when they want to find a magazine
article, using Excel 97?

Thank you,
Alecia Lee

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=