Jobs in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas

Subject: Jobs in Kansas City Missouri or Kansas
From: Alecia Lee <alecial -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 1999 06:52:50 PST

I am a recent graduate of Iowa State University with a BA in English
(Emphasis Rhetoric and Professional Communication). I presently work
for an advertising agency as a proofreader. I want to move to Kansas
City, Missouri within the next three months.

The catch is that I'm having trouble finding a job in Technical
Communications that would accept me without experience. I would like
something that would involve both writing and working with people. I am
very discipline, self-motivated and have a clear understanding of how to
adapt to a variety of different systems of ogranization. I can produce
audience focused documents and have strong interpersonal skills. All I
need is a some training and a chance.

If someone could help with some job leads I would be extremely grateful.

Thank you,
Alecia Lee

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=