JOB: Toronto, ON - Sr. Tech Writers

Subject: JOB: Toronto, ON - Sr. Tech Writers
From: Beth Agnew <BAgnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:10:21 -0500

Hi all,

One of the 50 best-managed private companies in Canada (according to the
Financial Post) is InSystems Technologies Inc., and we're looking for senior
technical writers! If you have solid experience documenting software
products using FrameMaker, RoboHelp, and HTML, plus some project management
ability, we want to hear from you.

Familiarity with document management systems, client/server architecture,
and/or relational databases is an asset. InSystems Technologies Inc.,
located in Markham, Ontario (northeast of Toronto) is a rapidly-growing
company with a solid track record, stability, and plans for future growth.

Check out our web site at http://www.insystems.com, then forward your resume
to me or to our Human Resources department c/o Linda Aquino.

Thanks!
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100  Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1        Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com    Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/bute/52/techwr-l/a.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000