Re: When to use screenshots (was screen dumps in books)

Subject: Re: When to use screenshots (was screen dumps in books)
From: Jane Bergen <janeber -at- CYBERRAMP -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 21:46:59 -0600

I agree that minimal is better, however it depends on the document and
the boss (;-) )

Where I'm working now, the boss wants every screen shot possible
included. Not only that, but he wanted a screen shot up front, then
discussion of the screen shot, then procedures, then another
screenshot populated with sample data! Aaaaarrrrggghhh. So far I have
managed to get around the double-hits but still have to every screen
shot, dialog box, message box, etc. that the user might possibly
encounter. You gotta do what you gotta do.....sometimes.

Jane Bergen

http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/contractors.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=