Re: screen dumps in books

Subject: Re: screen dumps in books
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 09:28:52 -0500

Youy just hit the key regarding why have screen shots. "user sees on their
terminal under normal circumstances?"

What about abnormal circumstances? I'm sure you are aware that you don't always
get what you expect on a screen and the screen shot confirms to the user that
they are on the right path. Screens give the user assurance that they are doing
it right when they see on the screen the same image as in their documentation.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=