Re: Position: Herndon, VA, Possible Translation

Subject: Re: Position: Herndon, VA, Possible Translation
From: Keith Mahoney <Keith -at- 4DS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:03:53 -0800

Here's my two cents,

"I represent a leader (Beckman Medical Equipment springs to mind) in
delivering solutions (Cheaper products) that optimize the manufacturing
execution functions (That actually works as stated under extreme pressure
and overuse) of the supply chain for the healthcare products industries
(pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical devices)." (The manufacture
of items such as IMED's, Defribulators, etc.)

Hope that helps, however, I could be swimming against the current.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=