Rewrite for Mark!

Subject: Rewrite for Mark!
From: Carole Bell <carolebell -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 19:42:42 -0500

Mark,

>>Has anyone got a polite way to suggest this embarrasment be
rewritten?

Would this play in Folsom?

Helping our clients be the best they can be
is our own goal.

To facilitate the transfer of knowledge to our customers that
will empower them to more efficiently and effectively
deliver the services they provide, and to enable our partners and staff
in achieving their objectives."

Carole Bell

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000