FW: Interview questions

Subject: FW: Interview questions
From: "Moore, Tracey" <TMoore -at- PARKERVISION -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 13:10:35 -0500

We've discussed the pros and cons of the "outside interests" interview
question, among others. I've seen the response that some questions are
not appropriate for an interview.

My question is: if someone asks you a question you'd rather not answer,
how do you reply without offending the interviewer, appearing hostile or
looking as if you're hiding something?

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=