Screen Shots in Frame and HTML

Subject: Screen Shots in Frame and HTML
From: Daruwala Rohina-ind295 <Rohina_Daruwala-ind295 -at- EMAIL -dot- MOT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 03:43:09 -0500

Can someone please help me!! I have inserted screens in my User Guide using
the Capture option in FrameMaker 5.5 for UNIX. When I save the document to
HTML the screens appear very tiny when viewed on the WEB. Am I doing
something wrong? Or have I to do something different when saving documents
to HTML with screen shots in them??

Thanx in advance!

Rohina

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=