Standard Notation for Architecture Description

Subject: Standard Notation for Architecture Description
From: Susan Purcell <spurcell -at- CISCO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:51:53 -0800

Hello,

I've just rejoined the list. Feels good to be back.

I am hoping that someone can point me toward the information I need. I am
working on a software architecture description and am wondering, is there a
standard
notation for graphic illustrations of this type? Any pointers, from your
experience or
familiarity with a book or organization, will be much appreciated.

Susan Purcell

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=