Running Robohelp 6 on Win 98 vs. Win 95

Subject: Running Robohelp 6 on Win 98 vs. Win 95
From: jessica <jjvargas -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:55:18 -0500

Hi! I'm going to be working with Robohelp 6 (and perhaps upgrading to
Robohelp 7 soon) at home, where I already use Windows 98 as an operating
system. My colleagues in the office, however, run Robohelp on Windows
95. Does anyone know if this would cause any compatibility problems? Has
anyone had any experience with a similar situation?

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me!

Jessica Vargas

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=