Re: Running Robohelp 6 on Win 98 vs. Win 95

Subject: Re: Running Robohelp 6 on Win 98 vs. Win 95
From: David Knopf <david -at- KNOPF -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 17:40:46 -0800

Jessica Vargas asked:

| Hi! I'm going to be working with Robohelp 6 (and perhaps upgrading to
| Robohelp 7 soon) at home, where I already use Windows 98 as an operating
| system. My colleagues in the office, however, run Robohelp on Windows
| 95. Does anyone know if this would cause any compatibility problems? Has
| anyone had any experience with a similar situation?

As long as everyone is using the same version of RoboHELP (6 vs. 7), it
shouldn't matter if some are on Win 95 and some are on Win 98.

Hope this helps ...

David Knopf
Knopf Online
Tel: 415-820-2356
E-mail: mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Web: http://www.knopf.com

Writing * WinHelp * Web Sites * Training * Consulting
RoboHELP Certified Trainer * RoboHELP Certified Consultant

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=