Nested projects in RoboHTML

Subject: Nested projects in RoboHTML
From: Nancy Bosowski <nbosowski -at- RUBINASSOC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 10:54:40 -0500

My next project is to write help, using RoboHTML, for one product that
contains five different levels of use. Each level builds on the previous
level.

Does anyone have any suggestions regarding the most efficient way to
approach this? We need to end up with five separate help files that will be
accessed depending upon the permission level of the user. Information Types
allow the user to choose, which we do not want to allow.

Thanks.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=