Re: Temporary Work at MicroSoft

Subject: Re: Temporary Work at MicroSoft
From: SCN User <alfa33 -at- SCN -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 16:30:03 -0800

Well, I can't speak for the rest of you, but _I_ would take a job in
Wal-Mart before I would work for someone like Bill Gates. As they say in
China, he is guilty of many crimes against the people.

Along these lines, I have made every effort to move away from Microsoft
products. I use WP for Windows and make every effort to remove all
Microsoft producdts from my machine. Yes, I am using Windows 95, but plan
to move to MAC or LINUX real soon!

How many jobs have been lost due to Microsoft technology?

Just one person's opinion. If you don't agree, then..you don't agree.
Makes no never mind to me!

BTW, I feel that we are fast approaching the world envisioned by Kurt
Vonnegut in his quintessential "downsizing" work...PLAYER PIANO!

Where will it all stop?

Bill

_____ _____ _____ _____

On Wed, 16 Dec 1998, Mike Starr wrote:

> And I have to say that it was quite amusing to visit this URL and note that
> the banner ad at the top of the page was for Microsoft Office.
>
> Mike
>

> Hey All,
>
> I hardly ever post anything to this list, but I have found some late news
> about MicroSoft and temporary workers. It would be a shame for our list to
> miss it. Here is the URL.
>
> http://abcnews.go.com/sections/tech/FredMoody/moody981215.html
>

> From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

W.J. Worthington, III