==> Can we get shed of this @#!&**% degree thread? <==

Subject: ==> Can we get shed of this @#!&**% degree thread? <==
From: SCN User <alfa33 -at- SCN -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 12:58:14 -0800

OK folks, enough is enough! I'm getting over 100 messages per day on
thread. If y'all don't quit it real soon, I'll have to fire up the old
email kill file filter.

I hearby grant everyone reading this message the honorary title of MASTER
OF SURF FISHIN' and if that ain't enough, then ask me about qualifying
for the PhD!

Now, can we all get back to the subject of technical writing?

Bill

W.J. Worthington, III
Technical Writer, Contract
31 E Seahorse Circle