Follow-up question to Documentation on CD-ROM

Subject: Follow-up question to Documentation on CD-ROM
From: Reinhard Jaehnig <jaehnig_reinhard_rej-d -at- BETASYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 22:55:28 UT

I've just posted the summary to my question on
documentation to CD-ROM. The answers I received
lead me to posting these follow-up questions:

- How many more of you live happily with online/
CD-ROM documentation and paper documentation
going out of sync? Does this cause any problems
with your help desk personnel ?

- How many of you send out paper replacement
pages for new software modification levels ?
Any insights into how many replacement packages
actually make it into the ring-binder ?

Thanks in advance.

Reinhard
(rej-d -at- betasystems -dot- com)