Re: Terminology - dialogs with tabs

Subject: Re: Terminology - dialogs with tabs
From: Renee Krull <RKrull -at- UNLIMITEDSOLUTIONS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 13:44:27 -0500

I work for a software development company, and many of our products have
the standard Windows interface. The way we typically handle this
situation is to call the "active tab" a folder. In other words, you
could say to select the General tab of the Options dialog box to view
the General folder. This isn't necessarily industry standard, but it has
worked for us.

Renee Krull
rkrull -at- unlimitedsolutions -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=