JOB: Tech Writer in Philadelphia, PA, USA

Subject: JOB: Tech Writer in Philadelphia, PA, USA
From: Penelope Perkins <pperkins -at- SYNERGEX -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:50:02 -0800

I'm posting this job for a company that is associated with the one I
work for. Please DO NOT respond to me. Use the contact info in the ad.

Penelope

-----------------------

HBS (Health Business Systems, Inc.) is a leader in Pharmaceutical
Management technology. We develop institutional, retail, and mail order
pharmacy systems. We are currently in an expansion and growth mode, and
are looking for a talented, self-motivated, proficient technical writer
to work with our Pharmacy Management programs.

You will be responsible for writing, editing, and maintaining end user
documentation for mail order pharmacy systems. 3+ years of technical
writing experience in software documentation is desired.

Applicants must be persistant, organized, diligent, and have a firm
grasp of the English language. The position involves writing, editing,
proofing, and interacting with developers. This is a lone writer
position, so you need to be independent, self-directed, a fast learner,
and able to manage your time and project schedules.

Knowledge of Microsoft Word97 and FrameMaker is a plus, as is knowledge
of pharmacy and pharmacy workflow.

Please send a writing sample with your resume and salary requirements
to:

Health Business Systems, Inc.
738 Louis Drive
Warminster, PA 18974
Attn: Human Resources

You can also email this information to our Human Resources Department at
kleonhardt -at- hbsrx -dot- com or fax it to 215-442-7555.

For more information about our company, visit our web site at
http://www.hbsrx.com.

Penelope Perkins mailto:pperkins -at- synergex -dot- com
Technical Writer http://www.synergex.com
Synergex Sacramento, California

They didn't want it good. They wanted it Wednesday.

- Robert Heinlein

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=