Re: Passive-O-Matic Grammar Checker

Subject: Re: Passive-O-Matic Grammar Checker
From: "Susan J. Landsman" <landsman -at- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 14:42:09 -0500

I always find that no matter how many times I proofread my writing, the
automated checker often catches something I missed. It's really hard
proofreading one's own work, especially if you're in a hurry or really sick
of what you've been working on. I always try to switch off the proofreading
tasks with another writer, so we each get some fresh editing.

-Sue

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=