Any C programmer's out there?

Subject: Any C programmer's out there?
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- XCERT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 08:21:36 -0800

Hi folks,

Well, I've finally bit the bullet. I'm psyched and ready to learn
how to program in C.

I'm wondering if there are any programmer's on the list with
enough patience and goodwill to be my mentor while I
struggle to teach myself C. I know myself -- I don't learn a
damn thing unless I have problems to solve. So, as I learn
the basics, it would help if a mentor could create or suggest
some simple C-programming challenges.

If you're up for it, send me an e-mail off list.

Cheers,

Rowena Hart
rhart -at- xcert -dot- com work
rowena -at- pinc -dot- com home

Rowena Hart Technical Writer

Xcert International Inc.
1001-701 West Georgia Street Phone: 1 (604) 640-6210
Vancouver, BC, Canada V7Y 1C6 Fax: 1 (604) 640-6220
Web: http://www.xcert.com E-mail: rhart -at- xcert -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=