Re: Looking for clip art

Subject: Re: Looking for clip art
From: Marni Barilone <mbarilone -at- PRIORITYCALL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:38:59 -0500

I will keep this as "on-topic" as possible so as not to offend the rules I
support.
As Tech Writers, we sometimes find ourselves in need of graphics.
I subscribe to Art Today. (www.arttoday.com) I costs me $20 a year and
they seem to have almost everything.
(Though even there I haven't been able to find animal print wallpaper.)
They offer clip art as well as photos.
Beth, they have 4 different blowfish.