Re: Looking for clip art

Subject: Re: Looking for clip art
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- SOUNDY -dot- ML -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 07:27:54 -0800

On Fri, 20 Nov 1998 08:38:59 -0500, Marni Barilone wrote:

>As Tech Writers, we sometimes find ourselves in need of graphics.
>I subscribe to Art Today. (www.arttoday.com) I costs me $20 a year and
>they seem to have almost everything.

There is also clipartconnection.com; they have a mailing list that sends you
one free animated GIF per day. Some are kinda lame or cheesy, but some are
actually pretty good.

Your friend and mine,
Matt
<All standard disclaimers apply>
"Reality is in alpha test on protoype hardware."

How many times, must I stand in the waves of this crashing sea?
How many times, must I forgive all the hurt that's been done to me?
Let the jury go? Set the sinner free?
Seventy times seven...
- White Heart, "Seventy Times Seven"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=