Re: Resumes and HR scanning

Subject: Re: Resumes and HR scanning
From: "LRMBA Assoc." <manualwriter -at- USA -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:41:21 +0000

At 06:46 PM 11/11/98 -0600, Nick Marino wrote (among other things):

>Networking is still the most effective method of job searching and delivering
>your re'sume' to someone who will actually read it.

On that note, does anyone out there work with or at the Lockheed Vought
Grand Prairie/Ft Worth location? Since I am here in GP, would like to pass
my resume along internally there.
Now available for telecommute contract world-wide or onsite DFW, Texas area.
Seth Buffington, Engineering Technology Writer
LRMB Assoc. **mailto:manualwriter -at- usa -dot- net** (972) 928-2578
http://resumes.dice.com/lrmba
"Email: A mode of common expression, sometimes slurred" --S.B.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=