Job: TORONTO, Courseware Developer/trainer

Subject: Job: TORONTO, Courseware Developer/trainer
From: Candace Bamber <cbamber -at- CASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 09:17:30 -0500

Gang - here is a job listing for a courseware developer/trainer in the
Toronto area.
Please contact Jennifer Smolyar mailto:jsmolyar -at- qedp -dot- com to submit a
resume or ask questions.

Please do NOT send replies to me. I don't know anything about the job and
am in no way affiliated
with Quantum EDP or the hiring company - I just thought someone on the list
might be interested in what
sounds like an interesting opportunity with a high growth company.

FWIW, Quantum EDP is the agency who placed me in my current (fulltime) job.
I found them helpful and fair, and
very knowledgeable about selling one's skills in the Toronto market.

Candace
From Jennifer Smolyar:

My client, a leading software vendor develops a suite of
enterprise wide supply chain software solutions. Their leading edge
software helps corporations improve their logistics processes and
increase overall profits by increasing the efficiency of their
transportation,
warehousing and logistics planning functions. In essence, their suite of
products allow their clients to better manage their long term strategic
planning
and the daily tactical and operational aspects of the supply chain.

As a result of growth and their recently going public they are looking for
another
Training Consultant to join their team.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

You will be responsible for developing and implementing computer
application training programs which
relate to my clients product offerings. These courses will be presented to
customers, Associates and employees.

To be a part of this dynamic organization please submit a
resume in confidence to:

Jennifer Smolyar, Placement Director Email: jsmolyar -at- qedp -dot- com
Quantum EDP Recruiting Services WWW: http://www.qedp.com
55 University Avenue Suite 950 Phone: (416)366-3660 x.236
Toronto, ON Fax: (416)366-4363
M5H 3T4

Quantum EDP Recruiting Services is the permanent technical
recruiting firm in the Quantum Group of Companies. For
nearly 30 years, our recruiters have been staffing critical
positions for the leading high technology corporations
in North America

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=