Goings-on in Boston

Subject: Goings-on in Boston
From: Kathryn J Acciari <acciari -at- ACSU -dot- BUFFALO -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 16:51:02 -0400

Hello Northeastern Techwr-l Members,

I am going to be visiting Boston in early November and am wondering if
there are any tech writing events going on. I would very much like to
meet some of my fellow STC members, if possible, or attend a workshop on
ForeHelp or HTML/WebHelp.

My plans are not yet solidified, but I know I will be there the first week
of November. If you know of any meetings or workshops that will be held
during that week, would you pass the information on to me?

Thanks in advance, and I hope to see you then.

Kathryn J Acciari
Technical Writer/Communicator
Buffalo, New York
acciari -at- acsu -dot- buffalo -dot- edu

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=