Wounded

Subject: Wounded
From: Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 14:50:13 -0600

>>Lately, I've noticed a number of postings from people that feel they've
been wronged in their work place...and if you read their posts, maybe
even fataly wounded.

I might add that if people feel the need to add comments and support,
please do not quote the entire original post. Add a few comments or send a
note privately. I think there were 4 or 5 replies to one message where the
entire message was quoted. Redundant.

RM

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=