Re: Looking for the Holy Grail ...

Subject: Re: Looking for the Holy Grail ...
From: Marilynne Smith <marilyns -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 1998 17:31:59 -0700

I don't have the Holy Grail . . . however. . . . If you would prefer a
simple way, make a call to the navigation into each page from a central
location. Then, as the navigation bar changes, all the pages will change
without your having to update them individually.

Marilynne

At 07:32 AM 10/13/98 , Alessandro Bottoni wrote:
>I'm looking for an hypothetical Perl/Python script that would insert a
>navigation bar in a set of HTML pages (a web site) in order to link them in
>a "daisy chain". The navigation bar would contain links to the next,
>previous and home pages.
>
>Does anybody knows if such a script actually exists and where I can find it?
>
>Thanks
>------------------------------
>Alessandro Bottoni
>Technical Writer
>Cad.Lab SPA
>Bologna, Italy

Marilynne Smith marilyns -at- qualcomm -dot- com
Sr. Technical Writer (619) 651-6664
QUALCOMM AE-203B
"We'll have the whole world talking"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=