Looking for the Holy Grail ...

Subject: Looking for the Holy Grail ...
From: Alessandro Bottoni <bottoni -at- CADLAB -dot- IT>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 16:32:02 +0200

I'm looking for an hypothetical Perl/Python script that would insert a
navigation bar in a set of HTML pages (a web site) in order to link them in
a "daisy chain". The navigation bar would contain links to the next,
previous and home pages.

Does anybody knows if such a script actually exists and where I can find it?

Thanks
Alessandro Bottoni
Technical Writer
Cad.Lab SPA