Style Guide Examples (2)

Subject: Style Guide Examples (2)
From: Rick Ross <RRoss -at- TASC -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 1998 06:23:08 -0600

I'm for some sample style guides, too. ;^D I've got several (I'm a
collector!), but one I've personally updated and used consistently was
written by my friend, tech editor Bob Ryan, for a company for which we
both worked. Briefly, the ToC looks something like:

Abbreviations
Acronyms (did I mention this was a gov't contractor?)
Active/Passive Voice
Capitalization
Commas
Dashes and Hyphens