Re: Presentation software

Subject: Re: Presentation software
From: John Gilger <JohnG -at- MIKOHN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:38:34 -0700

Roxanne,

I think that a Harvard Graphics salesman was trying to snooker someone. In
my ongoing search for work (contract, mostly) I have not seen a TW position
description that even mentioned Harvard Graphics in years.

MS Office (including Power Point) skills are nearly universally desired. I
believe it is your local headhunter who is behind the times.

John