Presentation software

Subject: Presentation software
From: Fran Madera <Fran_Madera -at- WILLBROS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 10:00:22 -0500

Hi, Roxanne,

Here at Willbros USA, we migrated from Harvard Graphics to PowerPoint when Microsoft Office became the office standard. Now all presentations are made with PowerPoint. The ones I've seen have all the bells and whistles one could want.

PowerPoint is also what is being taught in Tulsa Public Schools (at least to the teachers).

FWIW.
Fran

Fran Madera
e-mail: fran_madera -at- willbros -dot- com
telephone: 918-748-7483

You may be disappointed if you fail,
but you are doomed if you don't try.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000