Help with Single Source Survey

Subject: Help with Single Source Survey
From: Steve Davis <Steve -dot- Davis -at- RTTC -dot- REDSTONE -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 07:47:48 -0500

I have received numerous responses to my initial posting (my first by
the way) and would like to thank everyone who answered. I still need
any references to books, articles, whitepages, or anything else written
about Single Source Documentation. In order to triangulate my research
findings, I am preparing a survey that will appear on this server. I
encourage everyone to take a few minutes and answer the survey. Every
ounce of help is greatly appreciated.

I need 10 people to answer a preliminary survey to help me refine the
questions and make sure they are detailed and focused enough to answer
my questions. I will e-mail the survey directly to you, so please
include your e-mail address.

Please volunteer, I need your help!

Steve Davis
Tech Editor, RTTC
Sdavis -at- rttc -dot- redstone -dot- army -dot- mil