I need everyone to help out

Subject: I need everyone to help out
From: Steve Davis <Steve -dot- Davis -at- RTTC -dot- REDSTONE -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:13:19 -0500

Come on folks, this is far more interesting than hiring practices or
the blues. And in some corners, its' even important. You do not need
any background in Single Source Documentation to help out.

I have received numerous responses to my initial posting (my first by
the way) and would like to thank everyone who answered. I still need
any references to books, articles, whitepages, or anything else written
about Single Source Documentation. In order to triangulate my research
findings, I am preparing a survey that will appear on this server. I
encourage everyone to take a few minutes and answer the survey. Every
ounce of help is greatly appreciated.

I need 10 people to answer a preliminary survey to help me refine the
questions and make sure they are detailed and focused enough to answer
my questions. I will e-mail the survey directly to you, so please
include your e-mail address.

Please volunteer, I need your help!

Steve Davis
Tech Editor, RTTC
Sdavis -at- rttc -dot- redstone -dot- army -dot- mil