Single Source Documentation

Subject: Single Source Documentation
From: Steve Davis <Steve -dot- Davis -at- RTTC -dot- REDSTONE -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:14:16 -0500

I am looking for recent (97-98) articles and books on Single Source
Documentation. I am working on a research project in Grad. School and
need some help. Our libraries tools are very limited.

My project will focus on the cost of implementation, training, and pros
and cons faced by a med-sized Software company. Localization at this
point is not an issue. The tools being used will be FrameMaker and
Robohelp. Any direction at all will be valuable.

In a few days I will be posting a questionnaire dealing with your
company's experience with SSD. I will try to avoid any competition
sensitive issues.

Thanks
Steve Davis
Technical Editor, Redstone Technical Test Center
(256)-882-0835 ext.219
sdavis -at- rttc -dot- redstone -dot- army -dot- mil